Your web site’s copy writes content needs to be entertaining, informative, and related to your books.
The content of your web site is just as important as the books you write. If it has no content, what is the reader going to read? Imagine your web site as your latest book. It needs have all the elements necessary to keep your readers interested, informed, and happy. Yes. Happy. A happy reader is a loyal reader.
Try to keep each page to a minimum of 300 words and your maximum is determined on your needs. Do not make is so long that the reader loses interest. It needs to give enough information to keep them informed but not so much that they are bored.
- They need to contain the most important elements of your writing
- Use language your reader understands
- Use links to other websites that relate to your books
- Each page should have at least three hundred words for the SEO to catch it
- Use information once so it won’t be redundant
- Spell out abbreviations
“Successful websites are like books, they’re not born, they are created. It takes time to outline, flesh it out, critique, proof, and publish. Your website needs the same attention as your book. The Ghoster makes it easy for you.”